Cookie Img
Send Inquiry
Home » Products » Shredded Steel Scrap

Shredded Steel Scrap



Shredded Steel Scrap   Next >>
Product Description

Shredded Steel Scrap

Persistently marching in today’s competitive market, we are well known manufacturer and exporter of Shredded Steel Scrap. Our offered steel scraps are available in bulk quantities for large scale use in industries. These steel scraps are extensively used in automobile industry, construction industry and engineering sector. Exported overseas, Shredded Steel Scrap is available at cost effective prices to meet with huge demand of our clients in the market.

 

Further Details:

We are one of the noted traders and exporters of a wide range of Shredded Steel Scrap.  Our all steel scraps are made in strict conformity with the European standard E40/46 and US standard ISRI 210/211.

Our different quality grade steels are mentioned below

  • ISRI 210: Made of superior grade homogenous iron and steel is magnetically segregated and derived from automobile engines and body. This grade is offered in high quality steel, miscellaneous baling and steel scrap with mean density of 50 pounds per cubic ft

  • ISRI 211: Homogenous iron and steel scraps that are segregated magnetically. Comprehensive array includes steel, miscellaneous baling and sheet scrap. Mean density of these scraps is 70 pounds/ cubic ft  

  • E40: Shredded old steel scrap, broken into parts within 200mm in dimension to carry 95% of load. Remaining 5% load lie below 1000 mm in dimension. These scraps are applauded for the properties like direct changing, moist free, loose cast iron & incinerator material (tin case). Our company also ensures that these scraps are completely free from tin, metallic copper, lead, alloys and steriles to meet the analytical content  

  • E46: Processed through incinerating plant and thereafter magnetic separation, these are also known as incinerator scrap. The fragmented scrap parts remain within 200mm in dimension and consist of low amount of tin coated steel cans. Our range is appreciated for the properties like direct changing, moist free, anti-abrasive, free from metallic copper, tin, lead, alloys and sterile.

Product Code : 08

Other Products in 'Steel Scrap' category
Heavy Metal Steel Scrap
Heavy Metal Steel Scrap
 
<< Back


Topaz Impex Inc.
No .11, Ground Floor, Kanakasri Nagar, Cathedral Road, Chennai - 600086, Tamil Nadu, India
Mr. Ganesan Natarajan (Proprietor)
Send Inquiry


Buyers Helpdesk

Let tradeindia.com find Quality Suppliers for you!

I agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of tradeindia.com
TOPAZ IMPEX INC. All Rights Reserved.